Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some cool Comics images:

"Uh hi, yeah... I'm walking around at your "comic" "con" and I've noticed a few consistency problems with some of the costumes.... I'd like to speak to someone in charge of that..."

Comics


Image by colorblindPICASO

"Well first off I saw a Deadpool costume and that is NOT the brand or type of bullets he uses in his hidden boot gun. They guy had it all WRONG! The REAL Deadpool only uses those bullets in his sub-machine gun! And another thing, Wade only has 29 pockets on his costume w hereas this knockoff one had 31. Oh... and I also noticed that... what? Yeah, I have a job. No... I've been in a steady relationship for several years.... what does the size of my DVD and comic book collection have to do with this.... hello? HELLO?"

"What happened Dear?"

"We got disconnected somehow. Look over there! Is that guy's batman logo ORANGE?!?! I'm going to have to call that in... hold on."

Comic-Con Personal Shots 12

Comics


Image by heath_bar

Comic-Con 2008

Click here for my Blog.
Click here for info on my Comic-Con trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment