Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Animals, Want, Exotic, Equine


Question by Cinthia:

I want to be a vet for exotic animals and equine animals?



Your Ad Here





I know equine animals are specialized on horses, that is what I didn't know. I just found that out. I want to work with exotic animals but leanr for horses. Too because I love horses and I'm planning to have some. So I'm wondering if I can study for both? And if I do what will the classes differ from exotic animals? And how much longer will I take to become a vet? Anyone who has done this before?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Kim R
First you have to take more general/basic courses, then later you take more specialized ones for horses or exotic animals. Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado has a very good program. Check into what they have to offer! You might also do an internship with a local vet and gain some experience that way.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Animals:

Naturally Curious: A Photographic Field Guide and Month-by-Month Journey Through the Fields, Woods, and Marshes of New England Reviews ...
They Don’t Have To Die, 2nd Edition: Home adn Classroom Care for Small Animals ...
The Works of Charles Darwin, Volume 20: Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication, Volume II ...
Animals in Art and Thought ...
Desert Critters: Plants and Animals of the Southwest (Pocket Nature Guide Series) ...
Cyclonus Universe Classics 2.0 Deluxe 009 ...
Families show off livestock at Indian River County fair ...
Jellyfish (True Books: Animals) ...
Can animals sense whether a person is good or bad? ...
Cherished: 21 Writers on Animals They Have Loved and Lost ...
Want:

The Karma in Your Relationships: Bonds from Other Times and What They Want from Us ...
I applied for a job as a mystery shopper Im now being asked why do you want to become a mystery shopper? ...
Employers want to ask about pregnancy ...
I want the romance and the passion straight out of a novel ...
What are the best christian dating sites if I’m a woman and want a bigger male-female ratio? ...
My mothers birthday is coming up and I want to do a cool photo project for her? ...
Exotic:

Equine:

No comments:

Post a Comment