Sunday, March 27, 2011

Want, Woman's, Picture, Hands, 91yearold
Some cool Women images:

"what do you want a picture of a 91-year-old woman's hands for?"

Women


Image by jamelah

This afternoon, I went to my grandma's house to plant some petunias. We sat at her kitchen table for a few minutes before she put me to work, and I said, "Well, since I'm here to do you a favor, you can do me a favor."

"You scratch my back, I scratch yours, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Let me take a picture of your hands."

"What do you want a picture of a 91-year-old woman's hands for? They just look old."

"They've got character, Grandma."

She placed her hands flat on the table, palms up. "Okay, shoot."



I took this one after she thought I was done.

Old Woman Cactus

Women


Image by winged photography

I recently revisited the Old Woman! See the newer photo here.

mammillaria hahniana

United States Botanic Garden, Washington, D.C.

This photo was on Flickr's Explore page on Mar 18, 2006.

sets ~ collections ~ random ~ anapurna ~ blog


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Want:

The Karma in Your Relationships: Bonds from Other Times and What They Want from Us ...
I applied for a job as a mystery shopper Im now being asked why do you want to become a mystery shopper? ...
Employers want to ask about pregnancy ...
I want the romance and the passion straight out of a novel ...
What are the best christian dating sites if I’m a woman and want a bigger male-female ratio? ...
My mothers birthday is coming up and I want to do a cool photo project for her? ...
What is the best programming language for what I want to do? ...
I want to be a vet for exotic animals and equine animals? ...
Supersize that hobby; Want fries with that McDonald’s toy?It’s not just the food that drives devoted collectors to visit the Gol ...
i want to make mom sumtin but confused about needlepoint.? ...
Woman's:

Buying Solo : The Single Woman’s Guide to Buying a First Home ...
When God Pursues a Woman’s Heart ...
The New Rules of Etiquette: A Young Woman’s Guide to Style and Poise at Work, at Home, and on the Town Reviews ...
The American Woman’s Home, Or, Principles of Domestic Science ...
The Overwhelmed Woman’s Guide to…Caring for Aging Parents ...
One Woman’s Jihad: Nana Asma’u, Scholar and Scribe Reviews ...
Evidence Not Seen: A Woman’s Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of World War II ...
Picture:

I Spy Mystery: A Book of Picture Riddles ...
Letters to God Bible: From the Major Motion Picture ...
Baby In a Basket (Picture Puffins) Reviews ...
The Kingfisher First Dinosaur Picture Atlas (Kingfisher First Reference) ...
The 2009 Import and Export Market for Parts of Television Picture Tubes and Other Electronic Valves and Tubes in Belgium Reviews ...
Hands:

Wilton Teacher Puts Science in Kids’ Hands ...
Stitchery Jewlery In Needlepoint (Golden Hands PART 36 / VOL 3) Craft Book ...
The Little Hands Art Book (Little Hands!) ...
91yearold:

No comments:

Post a Comment