Monday, February 21, 2011

Q&A: How long should an unabridged audiobook for Shakespeare’s Othello last?



Your Ad Here





Question by Peace: How long should an unabridged audiobook for Shakespeare's Othello last?

I need to download one from iTunes but I don't know which ones will have bits missing from it. I need the whole play to listen to. Is there a way to find out which ones will be the whole play, or shall I just go by how long it lasts?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by RedStar
It totally depends on the production. I've got one that's unabridged and it's 3hrs 40 mins long, but it depends on the pace of the direction, the acting etc. If an audiobook is unabridged, it usually says so, though.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment